Welcome to In Sea Speedboat’s website. In Sea Speedboat is a PADI & BSAC accredited tour operator in Koh Samui, conducting a range of snorkeling & sightseeing tours and scuba diving tours & courses from Koh Samui. In Sea Speedboat has a fleet of speed boats available to be privately chartered and provides a speed boat taxi service to the Full Moon Party at Haad Rin beach in Koh Phangan every month.
As the only PADI Dive Resort in Koh Samui, we now offer beach front accommodation along Big Buddha beach in Koh Samui.
Our tours operate daily from Koh Samui and all of our services are always by speed boat, the fastest and most comfortable way to get there.
These are the services we currently provide:
To set us apart from other snorkeling and scuba diving tour operators in Koh Samui, we put a great deal of time and effort into our level service so that your time with us is a memorable one.
Here are some of the things that make us different from other tour companies in Koh Samui:
- We are a PADI Dive Resort, the first and only PADI Dive Resort in Koh Samui at this time.
- We provide quality training and choice to our consumers, as such we are the only dive center on Koh Samui to teach BSAC (British Sub Aqua Club), the most respected scuba diving training in the world.
- Our snorkeling & scuba diving tours operate daily to Koh Tao on the same speed boat. That means a group of snorkelers and divers can all stay together and tour on the same boat.
- Transfer to the snorkel & dive sites is always by our own speed boats from Koh Samui. Other tour operators often rent space on chartered speed boats along with other companies from Koh Samui or use slower ferry or tour boat services, so have to adhere to the scheduling & wishes of other companies.
- The use of our own speed boats and careful planning means we have much more time than other operators from Koh Samui to snorkel or dive. That’s more time to go through proper dive and safety briefings, assemble our equipment and make a long dive, giving you more value for money & making for a much more relaxed day…the way scuba diving should be!
- As we control where our speed boat goes, we do our very best to avoid the crowds when visiting snorkeling & scuba diving sites in Koh Tao.
- We purposely work in small diving groups, complying with BSAC & PADI standards, so you get the attention you deserve from our PADI & BSAC instructors.
- Our Thai buffet lunch is freshly prepared and served in a proper restaurant along Koh Tao’s beautiful coastline, not pre-prepared from containers on the boat.
- We customize our scuba diving tours to suit the interests of our divers. Whether it’s shallow, deep, marine life, wrecks or caves, we’ll work with you to provide the kind of diving you are interested in.
- All of our snorkeling and scuba equipment is maintained to the highest level. Our scuba equipment is exclusively Aqua Lung, so you can rest assured it is of the highest quality, will work properly and be comfortable when you dive.
- We store our equipment at our facility in Koh Samui, where you depart from. That means when you arrive in the morning we can check the equipment fits you perfectly. We also use open heel fins, not full foot fins, which are much more comfortable and versatile when diving.
- Our PADI dive shop is on site for you to purchase additional items or equipment for your trip such as professional snorkel sets, dry bags, sun cream, underwater cameras, beach towels and rash guards. We also rent digital underwater cameras and fins.
- We use our own air conditioned VIP mini buses for transfers to and from your hotel in Samui. A lot of our tour competitors use open air pickup trucks, which we consider unsafe on the roads of Koh Samui.
- We provide you with complimentary refreshments in the morning at our beach front restaurant. Proper tables & chairs, proper WC facilities, sensational view.
- We understand it is important to stay hydrated throughout the day, as such we provide you with cold bottled water free of charge all day.
- We are fully insured and accredited by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT# 34/00853). Please check that the dive center you choose has the proper TAT license which should be displayed in their shop at all times.
- We provide digital underwater cameras available for rent each day. You can take the snaps yourself or ask your PADI professional.
Adding to our status as a PADI Dive Resort, In Sea Speedboat has officially been designated a BSAC Training Center, another first in Koh Samui we have achieved. BSAC (British Sub Aqua Club) is one the most respected scuba diving training agencies in the world due to its comprehensive training curriculum based on UK conditions and we are very proud to reach the standards they require. With our new status we will shortly be offering BSAC scuba diving courses: Ocean Diver and Sport Diver, and we will lead the way to conduct professional snorkeling courses such as the BSAC Snorkel Diver & BSAC Ocean Snorkeler.
Weather forecast for Koh Samui, Thailand
Weather for Ko Samui
|Today ||Tuesday ||Wednesday ||Thursday ||Friday |
Chance of a Thunderstorm29°/27°
Chance of a Thunderstorm30°/26°
Chance of a Thunderstorm29°/26°
In Sea Speedboat has officially moved to their new premises in Bangrak, opposite Beach House Hotel along Big Buddha beach in Koh Samui. Our new Koh Samui headquarters boast a purpose built PADI scuba diving school, dive shop & tour agency, beach front restaurant & bar and budget level beach bungalows forming the only PADI Dive Resort in Koh Samui. Situated at the western end of Big Buddha beach, it becomes In Sea Speedboat’s new point of departure for our snorkeling tour to Koh Tao, our sightseeing, snorkeling and kayaking tour to Ang Thong National Marine Park and scuba diving tours to Koh Tao. We will also continue to operate our Full Moon Party speed boat taxi service to Haad Rin beach, Koh Phangan every month. In Sea Speedboat continues to bring unrivalled professionalism and service to the Koh Samui tour industry.